inner voices

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dear Morons, or whoever on earth it is that actually uses these text messaging services that purport to tell you your future or about your love life, etc etc,

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?? I assume you exist because they wouldn't market these things if no one used them. But seriously, what kind of moron do you have to be? I see these commercials all the time (which says a lot, because I don't watch that much tv, though I do watch a lot of the N, which seems to have a disproportionate number of them). I saw one today that told you to text some number and it would tell you if your boyfriend was cheating on you. WHAT?? How the hell is some text message psychic going to tell you that?? And what moron is wasting their money on this crap? These commercials bother me, but what bothers me more is that there are people, apparently you, who exist who actually purchase these services and thus cause these commercials to exist.

Clearly not understanding,
Me

1 Comments:

  • stop spying on my cell phone communication! those text psychics are how i plan my entire life! stop making fun of me!

    anyway, yeah, i like how you try to sneak that little the-N related confession into this rant. as if the fact that TV channel is to this generation of teenagers what the WB was to ours and that the same people who find The Hills and Degrassi engaging and challenging drama would think twice about texting for psychic advice.

    -- Tyler

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home