inner voices

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dear Cassie,
Next year, when your parents tell you they're going to Europe for two weeks, do not, under ANY circumstances, just automatically offer up your dog/housesitting services. Because this SUCKS. And I'm only on my second night... out of a lot... I want to be in my apartment. I want to be in the city. I want to be having a real weekend. A weekend where going out on a Saturday night means something slightly more exciting than hitting the new Whole Foods with my grandmother... And next weekend I'll be wanting the same, only moreso. But no, I'll be stuck here. One week I could handle. Weeknights and the commuting I can handle. But two weekends - not good. And by next year, I won't remember how much this sucked. So self, this is your note! No more than one week next year with only one weekend - they're on their own to find someone else for the rest!
with love,
Cassie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home