inner voices

Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear Ingram Hill,
WOW last night's concert was amazing.  I'm almost speechless about it.  Just completely incredible.  One of my top concert experiences ever.  First off, Schubas is a great little venue. I love that "selling out" still meant that it was a really intimate show.   And were right up front, standing on a little bench which was awesome because I could see (plus we got to sit during the opener, which was a nice treat).  And oh my god did you rock.  The energy was just amazing.  And you really played my perfect setlist.  There was not a single song that I wanted to hear that you didn't play.  And that's tough because I wanted to hear a lot of songs.  What it meant is that I LOVED every song you played and it was just AWESOME.  I'm a little hoarse this morning from it and a little tired but that's ok.  It was so worth it.  You guys rock.  On the one hand, I think that more people should know about you because you're just amazing and I can't say enough wonderful things (or stop listening to your music).  But I also want to keep you all to myself so that you'll keep playing super little venues and not get too commercial.  Oh the conundrum.  Anyway, SUPER show - thanks for a FANTASTIC evening.  YAY!!! 
with love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home