inner voices

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dear Self,
What didn't you understand about your plans to "catch up on sleep and have a relaxing weekend"? Because really, that has yet to happen. And boy am I going to pay. I'm getting sick as we sit here (though was probably inevitable anyway, since everyone I was out with at OSD last weekend is sick too, but the no sleep again and spending all weekend with a sick boyfriend this weekend couldn't have helped...). Thank goodness there's a third day to this weekend!!
Oh well, it was worth it. I may not have stopped moving all weekend but it was really fun and frankly, a weekend that provides wonderful memories is totally worth a little sleep deprivation and a cold. And since my next two weekends will probably be pretty lame while I'm out dogsitting in the suburbs, I really don't think I'll regret going out this one.
I guess what it comes down to is that while I may give myself a little grief, I don't really mean it. Even if I end up wicked sick all week, it was worth it. This weekend was awesome. :)
With love,
me

1 Comments:

  • relaxing weekends are overrated. we as people aren't meant to just sit around and do nothing. even if all you're doing is sitting in front of a computer, working on some silly project until 3am and fueled by coffee or partying wildly fueled by red bull and vodka, that's what life is. stress: embrace it, love it, enjoy it. it's what proves we're f*cking alive.

    glad you had a fun 2 weekends, party girl. :-)

    By Blogger tcd111, At 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home