inner voices

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dear Apartment,
Oh how happy I am to be back to living in you!!  Sleeping in my own bed last night was simply wonderful and knowing that I'll be doing the same tonight and tomorrow night and so on and so on in the future is a really really good thing.  Yes, you're a bit of a disastrous mess right now, but we'll fix that tonight.  I am just so happy to be reunited with you and all of the benefits that you provide (like a short, flexible commute as opposed to being tied to the Metra and my DVR and my entire wardrobe and most importantly accessibility to my friends and my social life but really the list is endless).  So YAY!!!
With love,
me

2 Comments:

  • There is no beauty like that of DVR and your own bed.

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 9:19 PM  

  • glad to see you're once again happily living in the city. the suburbs can be fun but you were away for a very long time. cheers for the weekend!

    -- Tyler

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home