inner voices

Friday, September 07, 2007

Dear Sleep,
What's up?  Why have you been so evasive lately?  I don't understand!!  We used to be such good friends... I know I skimped some (ok, a lot) for a few weekends but I made up for that last Sunday/Monday so what's the problem?  Seriously, this cannot go on. First on Wednesday night when I took Nyquil to deal with my terrible cold and STILL couldn't fall asleep and then last night when I think I maybe got 2 hours of sleep total because, well, I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep... NOT OK!!!  I have to function during the day. I have this thing called a job.  Where I have to be productive and can't be making little mistakes all over the place because I'm totally sleep deprived.  Plus I have to drive out to the suburbs tonight during rush hour, which takes slightly more focus than hopping on the El to my apartment...  And once I get out there I have crazy dogs to deal with and some brownies to bake.  So please can we rekindle our friendship tonight??  And then not let it lapse again (at least not during the work week!!!)  I would really appreciate that!
Thanks,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home