inner voices

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dear Life,
In case you haven't noticed, we're not getting along so well right now. First off, this business with the dogsitting is just not making me happy. And tonight, what was up with the dogs literally pulling me over while we were out walking. Not cool. Neither are the grass stains on my jeans. This whole situation is just making me bitter. And I hate being bitter but the fact is, I want to be at home this weekend. I want to go out. And while I don't know that I necessarily would go out if I was in the city, at least it would be an option...
But frankly, that's not the only problem, is it? No, it really isn't. I think I'm suffering from a lack of anything to look forward to. Summer was great, there were always things to look forward to. Hell, almost every weekend was worth looking forward to. And then there was OSD/L4L in New Hampshire which was awesome and definitely worth looking forward to. Even last weekend had the Ingram Hill concert. But now, nothing on the horizon. Nothing at all. The calendar for the rest of September is pretty empty. Was supposed to go to wedding in Colorado in October, but now I can't go because of work (don't get me started on that, I'm so upset about this), so that's out. Don't know when I'm going to see Joe again, so that's sort of frustrating. The next thing I have to look forward to is a hopeful trip to New York to visit with Em and Silpa in the middle of November. That's 2 MONTHS from now. LONG TIME. Way too long to begin looking forward to it now. And life is pretty dull without little things to look forward to every now and then.
So life, what are we going to do to fix this? How can we start getting along again? I want to like you. I want to be happy. So let's work on this.
Thanks,
me

1 Comments:

  • Everything is going to be all right.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home