inner voices

Monday, August 27, 2007

Dear body,
Please don't hate me too much and please don't punish me too much more.  I need to be awake/productive today.  I know that's a tall order, after what I've put you through this weekend. Oh but it was worth it - it was so fun.  And yeah, I know I have to pay.  I understand that you don't appreciate my going out until 2 AM on a Sunday night, then *sleeping* (which means not sleeping at all) on the floor until 5:30 AM Monday morning to go to the airport for my flight home and coming straight into work where I now have to actually be productive...  And of course this was after spending two long, full (fun, but again, long) days in the HOT HOT sun volunteering and having fun and not really getting a lot of sleep all weekend...
 
OK, so I deserve to be punished by you.  But please take it easy on me, this week was going to be tough enough without the wicked hangover and massive sleep deprivation.  How about we just get through today and then we can renegotiate for tomorrow?  Deal??
Thanks,
me  

1 Comments:

  • over-extend a bit, did we? well, glad to hear you had as much if not more fun than you were anticipating for CT. May you have endless vats of cherry coke zero at your disposal.

    By Blogger tcd111, At 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home