inner voices

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dear Sears Tower,
Sometimes I hate working in you.  Like during storms. OK, especially during storms.  Today was scary!!  It got really dark really really quickly and then the building was shaking and blowing and you could feel the wind through the windows and hear the windows rattling (which I know they do because they're flexible so that they won't blow out but still - scary).  And then it's all gray everywhere and you can't see anything out the windows and that just makes me nauseous.  I seriously had to leave my office and go hang out in places without windows until the worst of the storm passed and I could see the ground again because then I don't feel nauseous anymore. 
Also, what would happen if there was a tornado??  Yeesh, not a happy thought...
Not feeling the love today,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home