inner voices

Friday, October 06, 2006

weird couple of days

As the title of this post suggests, it's been a weird few days. 
 
Lots going on inside my head that I don't really think I want to post here but in general I've been very introspective lately.  Not sure yet whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.  Only time will tell.
 
Also, I've been really tired lately.  Not sure why, as I get enough sleep (7-8 hours/night, which I achieve by going to bed by 10... yes I'm probably a big loser).. Yet I have been SO tired.  And yesterday, compounding this general fatigue, I had a migraine and took my Imitrex which proceeded to knock me out.  I mean I had to close my door and put my head down because the physical affect of the medication literally knocked me out.  Which is strange because I've been taking it for years and have never had that reaction, even when I've taken a higher dosage than what I took yesterday.  Luckily I didn't have much more work to do in the day at that point...  To try to wake myself up, I walked the 2 miles home (also, it was nice out). Well, that helped me stay awake until about 9, though I'm pretty sure I would have gone to bed even earlier had I not had some good IM conversations going. 
 
Speaking of IM, I've switched from using the AIM program to iChat (if you're not familiar with the MacOS/programs, just know that it's essentially a different access program for AIM) .  It's part of my overall conversion to Mac.  I now have issues when I'm on my Windows-based computer at work with trying to use the Apple shortcuts and longing for some of my Apple programs.  I really didn't think I would convert so completely!
 
Big weekend coming up here -- certainly a change from the last 2 when I've been at home and not really doing much of anything.  No, this weekend I'm doing lots, and it's going to be FUN.  Celebrating bar passage up in Lakeview tonight, then tomorrow night going out (maybe to a club) with Tyler, and then on Sunday going to the BEARS GAME!  In all, it's going to be a VERY fun weekend but it is NOT going to help me with my fatigue issues.  Oh well -- gotta live while the livin's good!

1 Comments:

  • i'm blaming the season change for the weirdness. sudden shifts from one season to another sucks. also, what's up with the pessimism in that 'maybe'? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home