inner voices

Sunday, September 10, 2006

rained out

So we didn't get to do our bike ride this morning. It was about 55 and pouring at 5:45 (decision time) -- good decision too because it never got above the low sixties and it kept raining all day. Yuck! Oh well, we have another 62-miler next weekend -- hopefully it won't rain then.

The Alison Breitman show last night was really fun. She's got a sort of Indigo Girls/Liz Phair vibe but a little more mellow. The up-tempo songs were especially good. There were lots of NT people there and I probably knew more than I realized. Definitely something to do again!

And tomorrow I start work. AAAH! So scary! I'm ready to start -- it's boring not doing anything and God knows I need to make some money -- but still, the prospect of working for real is terrifying! I'll let you know how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home