inner voices

Sunday, September 24, 2006

boring weekend

One thing about housesitting in the suburbs -- it's boring. There have been a few highlights, however.

1. I bought more pants. This was important because most of my pants are currently at the cleaners and I wasn't really sure what I was going to wear to work on Monday. Yay pants.

2. BEARS WON!! Three for three now and that's pretty exciting. I watched the beginning of the game and left to run errands when the situation looked desperate in the third quarter, but they bounced back! And luckily I was in a store (Dick's) where they announced the major plays over the loudspeaker.

3. I found an old camp friend on MySpace today. I didn't friend request her because it seemed sort of weird but this is someone I've been wondering about for years. So it was really interesting to come across her profile. Strange how she seems to both be completely the same and entirely different -- both exactly what I expected and nothign like what I expected. Fascinating, I know.

Anyway, driving the puppy into the city tomorrow morning, then I stay in the city until Thursday night. Looking forward to going back to my apartment (though I doubt I have any food...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home