inner voices

Friday, September 08, 2006

a quickie

So for whatever reason my internet decided to work for a few minutes, so I thought I'd post a quick one. Yeah, the RCN guys came today and discovered that it's not my internet that's broken, it's faulty wiring in the building that they have to come back and fix next week. NEXT WEEK! Grr. Oh well, it's working at the moment and I'll be in Glencoe a few times this weekend. And then I start work on Monday.

Not much of interest to report here. I bought some more work clothes -- shirts -- so that I won't have to show up topless on my first day. Probably a good career move. Just watched "Rent" on TV. I forget how much I LOVE that musical. Don't love the movie as much (it was well done, but it's just not the same) but even the movie is enough to remind me of how much I love the musical and the music. No day but today.

Actually have a pretty busy weekend planned. Tomorrow I'm going to help out at a Colorado College event for prospective students in the afternoon and am then going to Double Door in the evening to see Alison Breitman (a friend of a friend is the bass player) -- should be cool. Luckily it's an early show, because Sunday morning I'm doing the Chicagoland Bicycle Federation's Boulevard Tour -- all 65 miles! YIKES! Then I start work on Monday. It'll be a whirlwind of a few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home