inner voices

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

a new phase

I think my internet is actually working for good now. I hope. The cable guys were here today...

But that's not interesting. What's interesting is that I started work yesterday. I was going to post yesterday, but it felt weird to blog on 9/11 about anything other than 9/11...

So work. It's been 2 full days of orientation so far. Nothing really interesting to report. But I think it's going to be good. And I found a gym near work that I really like. Now I just have to join (instead of being on a guest pass) because it's annoying to have to schlep my workout stuff, toiletries, and makeup to work every day!

In other thoughts, I'm watching House right now and the new season is interesting. They've really glamorized the show -- all of the characters are much "prettier" than last season -- the females and the males. Weird, but it's still a great show. Off to watch more tv and enjoy the internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home