inner voices

Thursday, January 12, 2006

what a tease!

This weather is something else... 50 degrees out today! And it's January... A year ago right now we were about to have a massive blizzard and today I ran outside in a short sleeved shirt! Unbelievable! It is such a tease though, knowing that it's going to be back below freezing for quite some time before the weather warms up again for good...

Unrelated, I've been thinking a lot today about my post-bar trip. Basically, after the bar exam everyone goes on a vacation for a month (some go for longer but since I start working in September I only have a month). Most people go to Europe, which is certainly one option. I mean, there's so many places that I haven't seen. But 3 or 4 weeks of just travelling, looking at things is not really my ideal vacation. I like to do that stuff for 2 or 3 days but I don't know about multiple weeks... Not to mention that it's looking like I might be flying solo... So I was thinking about what my dream post-bar trip would be. And I realized that if I could do anything in the world, I would want to go skiing for a couple of weeks in South America (Chile or Argentina, probably Chile because it's not quite as cold). How amazing would that be? I doubt it's even remotely feasible but it would be pretty awesome.
So, 8 months from now, you'll probably be reading about my sightseeing trip to Europe, but hey, a girl can dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home