inner voices

Sunday, December 25, 2005

merry christmas

Wow. It's hard to believe that another Christmas is done. It barely even felt like Christmastime (at least to me it didn't) and all of a sudden it's over. It was a really nice day though. Lots of family time with both my immediate family and the extended family and some friends. I received some wonderful gifts (the highlight being the Bose speaker/dock for my iPod) and hopefully people liked the gifts I gave. Overall, the event that is Christmas exceeded my expectations.

One more week at home. This break seems so short. And I haven't really seen many people yet... Hope to remedy that in the coming week.

Merry Christmas again. And, of course, Happy Hanukkah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home