inner voices

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

bored

It's 9:30 on Tuesday night and I'm sitting here in my parents' house in my pajamas trying to decide if I should just give up and go to bed now or wait it out, bored out of my mind, until it's a more appropriate time to go to sleep. My parents have already gone to bed and my brother is out. I have no plans tonight and, as a result, am doing nothing. This is such a strange winter break... It's like there are spurts of activity. I'll be really busy for 2 days then really bored for 2 days and then busy again. I'd prefer a steadier stream of stuff to do and people to see but oh well.

The next few days should be better. Well, the next few nights at least. Tomorrow night I'm going to a get together thrown by a friend who doesn't live here anymore and who I haven't seen in forever. Definitely looking forward to that. And Thursday and Friday nights I'm going to see Sister Hazel play at the House of Blues, which is always amazing. Thus ends my busy period, leaving, of course, Saturday night, New Year's Eve, as returning to the "nothing to do" phase. OK, nothing is a little harsh. I have tentative plans to do something with Tyler, we just don't know what yet.

I'm not sure why you're still reading this... I'm not sure why I'm still writing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home