inner voices

Monday, January 09, 2006

bad day

I knew it would be a bad day when I realized that I'd left the mayonaisse out over night (meaning it had to be tossed). Clue number two was when I went to Starbucks this morning, only to learn that starting tomorrow they'll be closed for a week. WHAT??? How can they do that? How am I supposed to make it through my THREE AND A HALF HOUR class without my sugar free vanilla soy latte??? The next closest Starbucks is 10 minutes PAST campus... Grrr. And tonight, well, tonight has not been good but it's not something I'll write about. Some things are too personal to go on the internet.

*sigh* Glad to be going to bed now...

5 Comments:

  • oh honey. good luck with the starbucks action. most of us need an eye-opener. but hey, now's your chance to branch out... maybe your new favorite is down the street waiting for you?

    have a good day kid

    By Blogger lisa, At 10:42 AM  

  • If the leprechauns attack, I promise you I will be there to take care of the infestation. Until that day then.

    By Blogger James McLaughlin, At 2:03 AM  

  • Blog owner approval? Waaaaaa?

    By Blogger James McLaughlin, At 2:04 AM  

  • Booooooo!

    By Blogger James McLaughlin, At 2:04 AM  

  • Actually, you didn't need to throw the mayonnaise out. You can actually keep mayo at room temperature. It's only once you mix it with high protein foods (or any other food which lowers the acidity in the mayo) that you have to watch out for it. Just keep it in the cupboard and use it as you need it. It's got a high acid, low water-activity level, so bacteria can't really survive in it. We keep it on the dry storage shelves in the hotel...

    By Blogger Chris, At 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home