inner voices

Sunday, January 08, 2006

who knew!

Was anyone else aware that Maury Povich and Connie Chung are married?? That is just weird. A wannabe Jerry Springer and a legitimate journalist... Yeah... (FYI they host a show together on Sundays on MSNBC going over the week's headlines).

I have really been dragging today. I went to the grocery store and the gym but I really had to force myself to do both. It's like my apartment (my futon in particular) has some special sort of gravitational pull on me (kind of like a vaccuum) that makes it super difficult to leave. But I did. And since I have food, I'm cooking tonight. I'll make some soup to eat later in the week. I'll also make dinner for tonight (a crabmeat avocado salad). Mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home