inner voices

Saturday, December 24, 2005

here we go!

Well, it's 8:15 Christmas Eve morning and the dog woke me about an hour ago. Now I'm just waiting for my parents to get home from their workout so that my mom and I can start running errands. No more Christmas shopping or anything, just the grocery store and the fish market. Then we're going to see Walk the Line later today (yes, I've already seen it...).

Being home has been wonderful. I spent about a day and a half doing nothing but cooking (I make nut mixes as Christmas presents for extended family). Last night, I went out with the IHC crew which is always a good time. We went down to the Flat Top in my old stomping grounds (the one in Old Town) and then went back to the O's house to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I was very ambivalent about seeing it when it was in theaters but it was really good! You could definitely see the real chemistry between Brad and Angelina.

Not much else happening. Still don't have New Year's plans. I guess I have a week to figure that out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home