inner voices

Thursday, January 05, 2006

brain hurts

It's been a long few days back at school. My class is really hard. Plus it's really strange to be back basically on the block plan (3 hours a day of class for 3 weeks... sounds like a block to me!). Anyway, the class is called "Structuring Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Entrepreneurial Transactions." Quite a mouthful. And a brain full... At the basic level, we're learning what actually happens in various types of venture capital/private equity transactions, which is awesome. Not something any other law school class does. However, combine that with an intense class on tax, securities, bankruptcy, and other corporate laws and it's quite a headache!

Oh, and speaking of headaches... I started to fill out the bar application today. Yikes. It's due Feb. 1 so I figure I should get on it now... What a big pain in the ass! Like listing everywhere I've lived since I was 18... I've moved every year... At least for 4 of those years (aka college) I technically had the same address...

It's going to be a long few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home