inner voices

Sunday, January 15, 2006

slacker

I have done nothing productive all day. It has been fabulous. I went to Starbucks this morning (the far away one since the one near me hasn't reopened) and read the Sunday NYTimes and then decided to skip the gym because I haven't taken a day off in over 2 weeks and my body was starting to get angry with me. So I came home and spent the afternoon in front of the tv. Had to stop watching the Bears game when I realized that I was shouting at the tv (ala my father and brother) and, frankly, that's not a good thing. Especially when my neighbors (and random people walking down the street) can hear me...

No classes tomorrow for MLK Jr. Day. I hope to get a good chunk of work done on my paper (which I've really neglected for the past month). Fun fun fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home