inner voices

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dear Snow,
If I never see you again (or at least not until next winter), it will be too soon. Between this never ending winter in Chicago and the blizzard that I spent yesterday stuck in, I am so over you! While skiing in 16 inches of fresh powder yesterday morning was pretty awesome, the drive back to Denver was not. What should have taken 2, maybe 3 hours straight down I-70 turned into an 8-hour adventure, with a 100-mile detour thrown in "for fun" (ok, really it was because Vail Pass was closed for 8+ hours due to a massive accident and the horrible weather). And those 8 hours were not easy driving - thank goodness it was my dad who was doing it! I am pretty sure that I have never seen so much snow at one time. And that is why I am finally just DONE WITH YOU!!
So good riddance, please stay gone at least until next winter!!!
Thanks,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home