inner voices

Monday, February 11, 2008

Dear Friends,
Thank you so much for coming to the DMSF Associate Board Fundraising event last Friday night.  I can't express how much it meant to me to have each and every one of you there.  It made my heart so full to know that I had that many people who would support me (and others who I know would be there had they not been out of town).  I think it means that much more to me after having suffered (yes, suffered) through two of those events by myself, when I didn't have anyone to go with me.  While those were low moments, this past Friday was surely a high point.  So thank you!!
Love to all,
me
P.S. the event was an unprecedented success for the Associate Board - we raised over $10,000!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home