inner voices

Friday, February 08, 2008

Dear Friday,
I cannot say enough how glad I am that you are here.  For some reason, this has been the longest week ever, and work hasn't even been that bad!!  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that 4 out of the 5 days I haven't been able to see anything but the grayness of the inside of clouds out my window.  Or maybe it has something to do with the completely irregular sleep schedule I'm on that has me getting 12 hours one night and 4 the next (yes, it averages to 8 a night, but that's not how sleep works).  Or maybe it's just that time of year where things sorta suck.  In any event, I am so glad that it's almost weekend and that I just have to get through work today before I can start having fun (and hopefully catching up on a little sleep because really, overall my sleep did NOT average out to 8 hours a night this week... more like 6...or 5...).
With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home