inner voices

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dear Vacation,
Well, so far I'm not sure what to make of you. Of course I'm thrilled for some time away from work. WOW was I getting burned out! And I always love being in Colorado. And SKIING of course!! But something is off this trip. A lot of somethings actually. Part of the problem I'm sure is that I feel like I left part of me at home, which is sort of strange. Especially because I know that if I were at home, I'd feel like I was missing something here. So there's just no good solution to that. And the other part of it, well, I'm sure it has something to do with the strangeness in the family dynamic right now. I'm hoping it gets better after today. That it was just today. But we'll see. In any event, I know it will get better after tomorrow... And I don't have to go back to the office until Wednesday, so that's a very happy thing indeed :)
With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home