inner voices

Monday, March 24, 2008

Dear Life,
While I have technically been an adult for a few years now and have already had a few "adult" milestones, I feel like today really marks the beginning of my "adult" life. Why, you may ask? Well, today I became a property owner! Yes, I closed on my condo today. I now will have mortgage payments instead of rent payments (hopefully instead of and not in addition to...) and be responsible for all the other things that come along with ownership, like mainenance, taxes, assessments and all the other hidden costs. Yikes!!! But really it's pretty damn cool. And overwhelming. Very overwhelming. And I truly now feel more like a grownup than ever before...
With love,
me

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! It's a big deal to own property. I think you really are an adult now!

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home