inner voices

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Dear Daylight Savings Time,
You almost surprised me.  There was a real possibility that I was not going to be prepared to turn the clocks ahead an hour on Sunday morning at 2 AM and that I wasn't going to know you had hit until I groggily looked at the computer (or maybe the cable box) and was horribly confused.  And had that happened, I would have been even more horrified than I am right know, having just learned that you will be occuring this weekend.  I am not happy about you.  I do not want to turn my clocks ahead.  I do not want it to get darker in the morning.  And while I'll appreciate the extra daylight at the end of the day, it's more useful to me in the morning, when I can go for a run as opposed to in the afternoon when it blinds me and heats my office to unbearable temperatures.  Plus, this is just really bad timing to be losing an hour of sleep.  
Not happy about this,
me 

1 Comments:

  • thank you for blogging about this! i had totally forgotten about daylight savings.

    By Blogger tcd111, At 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home