inner voices

Monday, April 07, 2008

Dear Delivery People,
I am PISSED. I have been sitting in my condo (read: not at work) for the last 3 hours waiting for you. You were supposed to arrive between 11 and 2 (actually, you were supposed to arrive on Saturday when I didn't have to work, but someone "called in sick" and you had to reschedule for a day that I have other things to do, even though I scheduled that Saturday delivery a month ago specifically so that I wouldn't have to miss work for this). Anyway, I called your dispatch just now and she told me that you're running an hour late so I have to keep sitting here for another hour. Excuse me?? If you're running that late, you could have called me a long time ago and I could have gone back to work for a meaningful period of time. But instead, I have to keep sitting here, waiting, being pissed off, and increasing how late I'm going to have to stay at work tonight because while I brought work over here with me to do, I didn't bring 4 hours worth. I am so unhappy right now - this washer, dryer and TV better be damn PERFECT and you better install them FAST.
That is all.
me

1 Comments:

  • I hope all of your stuff was worth it! I would wait a long time for my own washer/dryer. It's one of my secret dreams--no more laundromats.

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home