inner voices

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dear Brain,
Sometimes I do not understand you. Usually you are the very definition of rationality. Pure logic - 100% of the time. But there are a few things about which you are completely irrational and the rational part of me just does not understand that!! Plus it drives me crazy. Some of it I can deal with, like the irrational fear of mice (and other rodents, including ferrets, rats, and occasionally squirrels - because really have you ever looked closely at a squirrel - YUCK!). But other times, I just really don't get why I get freaked out about things. And that's my situation right now. *sigh* Nothing I can do except hope the rational side wins... And keep asking why you do this to me.
love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home