inner voices

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dear Mother Nature,
Um, WTF??  Seriously, what is going on with this weather?  It is so strange.  I'm a fan of the random warm day in the middle of winter - it gives hope and I enjoy being able to run outside without being all bundled up every once in a while - but as a whole, this has been a bit much.  Sunday was nice, but yesterday and today... The rain has been unreal - the sheets of water falling from the sky as I left work yesterday (without an umbrella, which probably wouldn't have made any difference except to my psyche)... I could have done without those.  Let's just say that it's less than enjoyable to sit on the bus for 40 minutes drenched through your clothes.  And it's not really that warm anymore, at least not with the rain.  Oh well, at least all the moisture in the air does really nice things to my hair.  I wish I could figure out how to make my hair look like this without the crazy weather though!
So how about we just go back to normal, cold (but not too bitterly cold, I don't like that either) winter and leave this crazy weather behind?  
Thanks,
me   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home