inner voices

Monday, November 26, 2007

Dear Monday,
You're never easy.  It's never pleasant to return to the office after the weekend away. But today, you're especially brutal.  And I am just not appreciating it.  It's not so much that work is so tough today, because it isn't.  It's really just the fact of being here after being away for 5 days (worked from home on Weds).  Well, that and you're just moving so slowly!!  I really don't understand how it is that it's only 11 o'clock in the morning... I've been here for 4 hours now but it feels more like 8.  *sigh*  Can you please hurry things up?  No offense, but I'd rather move on to your friend Tuesday and, ultimately, speed up the process of getting back towards weekend.
Thanks,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home