inner voices

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dear Winter,
I think we have a problem.  I'm already sick of you... and it's only December 6, which means you're not going anywhere for a long time.  I like cool weather.  Fall is good.  Spring is good.  But I am not enjoying the constant chill of winter.  The never being able to warm up.  My fingers are like little ice cubes all the time (makes typing a little difficult).  No matter how much I bundle up, I can't seem to dress warmly enough.  On a related note - what on earth was up with all the people not wearing hats and scarves this morning???  The windchill is in the single digits.  It is COLD.  Are these people really that worried about what a hat will do to their hair?  Because I am so over that.  I have just accepted the fact that I will have bad hair days every day for as long as the season continues.  And life will go on.  But really, winter, if you could find a way to warm my fingers up just a little bit, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
me 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home