inner voices

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dear Brain,
Why is it that you have decided to completely stop functioning in any meaningful sense?  You seem to have gone away on vacation, leaving me behind.  Why?  Is it the new month?  Is it the snow?  Is it the upcoming holidays?  Or am I just starting down an unfortunate path of losing my mind?  Whatever the reason, it is completely unacceptable.  I have things to do!!  Work, in particular, that really needs to get done.  And you are just off in another land apparently.  Please come back.  I miss you.  I need you.
With love,
me     

1 Comments:

  • ugh, i hate unplanned brain vacations. today was the same for me: it seemed like for every thing I thought I was accomplishing I was actually undoing 2 things I had accomplished in the last 2 days. argh! stupid brain just doesn't know it's place.

    By Blogger tcd111, At 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home