inner voices

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dear Friends,
Just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very merry Christmas! I hope that your day has been filled with love and loved ones.
I am busily trying to get back into the Christmas spirit after a decidedly un-Christmasy day yesterday (spent all morning very sick - am thinking food poisoning - ick) and some rather un-Christmasy news today, but I'm getting there. Hopefully an evening surrounded by my family will take me there (if nothing else, it will make me oh so grateful for the solitude of my own apartment tonight!!).
So... Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!
With love,
me

1 Comments:

  • First, merry Christmas a day late but second, are you ok? I hope things cheered up for you!

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home