inner voices

Monday, December 03, 2007

Dear December,
Where on earth did you come from?? How are you here already?  I'm not ready for you!! I'm not ready for the craziness that you inherently bring.  I'm stressed just thinking about it and I haven't even started living yet really!!  So much to do, so little time.  So much that I want to do balanced against all the crap that I have to do.  And trying to fit it all into three weeks... Yikes!!!  And now I'm going out of town for at least part of one weekend (it's for a good reason, but still... that was an important weekend in the pre-holiday preparation!! and possibly for working...). 
I just hope I have time to enjoy you.  Because there's a lot of fun stuff that happens in December and I'd hate to get so swept up in the craziness of work and trying to fit everything else in that I don't get to enjoy any of it.  So, December, you managed to sneak up on me, but please, I beg you, take it easy on me.  I want to enjoy you, not just look forward to your finale.
With love,
me

1 Comments:

  • yeah, kinda wondering myself how i'm going to get everything done that needs to be done. i'm already panicking that i waited too long for one thing and it's only 3rd. le sigh, it might be a long month :(

    By Blogger tcd111, At 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home