inner voices

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Dear Thanksgiving Weekend 2007,
I must say I was skeptical. I was trying so hard not to expect too much because so often that only leads to disappointment. But you didn't really let me down. In fact, you were pretty awesome. Yeah, I know it's Saturday night and you're not technically over yet, but from my perspective you are. Joe just left to head back to school and I'll probably spend all day tomorrow working. Which is fine because I "worked from home" on Wednesday and got no work done (but wow is my apartment clean!) so I've really already had my 4 day weekend. I have so much to be thankful for this year. The year between Thanksgiving 2006 and Thanksgiving 2007 has truly been one of the best years of my life. I have such incredible friends, both new and old, and a wonderful family, who often feel like friends, and feel blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people. Thank you for being a part of my life and letting me be a part of yours (I assume that if you read my blog you're probably either family or friend). I don't know what the next year will bring. I'd love for things to stay the same (well, not totally the same but closer to the same than not) but there are quite possibly some big changes ahead and I'm so thankful to have had this weekend to reflect upon and enjoy what the last year has meant to me. I've rambled enough now. Thank you for being a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home