inner voices

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear Sopraffina,
You make great salads.  No denying that.  I understand why someone voted you "best salad in Chicago" (though I'm not sure I agree).  That said, the salad I got for lunch today is almost inedible due to the RIDICULOUS amount of dressing on it.  I have never before had this problem with getting the dressing on the salad (as opposed to on the side) when I've gone to you before - usually it's just right.  But this is sort of gross.  And I just thought someone needed to know.  It is, after all, my second food injustice of the day (the first was when Starbucks gave me regular milk instead of soy, which I discovered upon my first taste when I got up to my office... Not worth going all the way back down to the lobby but not worth drinking and getting sick over either...)
Not a happy camper,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home