inner voices

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dear Mother Nature,
You may have tried, but you did not ruin my day yesterday. In fact, I had an absolutely wonderful, marvelous, amazing, incredible day yesterday DESPITE you! The cold drizzle may have been really unpleasant, but I still stood outside for hours and hours, spending time with good friends who I don't get to see nearly often enough and then seeing an absolutely fantastic Sister Hazel concert. After a quick trip home to warm up and change into dryer clothes, I even went back outside (where at lease you had stopped with the rain) to catch a little bit of the parade and watch the fireworks. No Mother Nature, you did not win. I had pretty much a perfect day yesterday and a little bad weather was not getting in anyone's way!!
:P,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home