inner voices

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dear YOU,
I need costume ideas and I figure that you, whoever you may be, might be a good source of ideas. (really I have no clue who reads this thing, save for a few friends who comment now and then. I mostly just write for my own amusement and to get thoughts out of my head.)
Anyway, costumes. I'm not a big fan of going to a costume store and buying a whole costume, though I am perfectly happy to buy accessories for a costume. And I don't have a ton of time to put into chasing weird things around or to put into costume assembly, as I apparently need this by Friday night (Saturday morning really but I'm heading out on Friday night) and I do have this little thing called a job that keeps me busy during the day. Now, if it helps, I have the following unique shoe options that costumes could be built around: cowboy boots and white platform go go boots. Please post any ideas in the comments section or shoot me an email or send a facebook or myspace comment or message or send a smoke signal... (ok, maybe not the last one, but really, any mode of communication that I'm likely to receive). I'd appreciate any and all help!!
Thanks,
me

PS - editing this on Saturday night - I ended up going as a cowgirl... it was a long week and I didn't really have time to do anything more creative...

2 Comments:

  • hmmm, white go go boots...
    with a minidress, a head scarf and cute nerdy glasses you could be Velma from Scooby Doo!
    or you could always just wear the cowboy boots with a denim skirt and tied up plaid shirt and be a hot cowgirl...
    i'll keep thinking :-)
    -Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:09 PM  

  • With the go-go boots, an Austin Powers-types girl might be really cute. There are a lot of really mod print dresses out there right now (I own one and can't figure out where to wear it but I love it.) and with the boots and perhaps some large geometric earrings, you would be hot. Be Nancy Sinatra or something! ; )

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home