inner voices

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dear Life,

Thank you. Thank you for ending my week on a wonderful note. Especially since the bulk of the week certainly didn't signal to me that anything good would come out of it. It started on a shaky note personally and was rough (and demanding!) professionally throughout and there were moments were I wasn't sure how I'd make it through. But I did. And tonight I was rewarded with a wonderful phone conversation that I just really needed for so many reasons, followed by a great night out with some really wonderful people. Funny too that I considered not even going out. That I almost backed out because I was "too tired" from such a long week. I'm so glad I went. I had a fantastic time and it was so worth it, even if I did have to drive :) Hyde Park isn't really so far away...

Anyway, it is way past my bedtime and I should get some sleep, but I couldn't end the day without giving proper thanks where thanks was definitely due. I am so grateful for these positive experiences by which I can now remember my day and my week.

With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home