inner voices

Monday, October 15, 2007

Dear Self,
 
FOCUS!!!  Get your head in the game!!  Stop daydreaming!!! 
 
For real!  I'm thrilled that life is looking up again, that I seem to have gotten out of that funk that I was in and that I have a few things coming up in the next month that I'm really looking forward to.  But I can't have all of that at the expense of not being able to get anything done at work.  Because I have a whole heckuva lot that needs to get done!!  Lots and lots of deals that are closing soon!!  The rest of October is looking to be INSANE at work and I can't afford to spend it all with my head in the clouds.  So come on and let's FOCUS!!!
 
Thanks,
me

1 Comments:

  • good luck with that. if you figure out how to make yourself focus, please tell me how.

    By Blogger tcd111, At 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home