inner voices

Monday, October 22, 2007

Dear Weekend,
I just have to thank you because you were awesome.  To say that I needed that would be an understatement like none other.  I can't believe I actually thought about not going because I had too much work to do and was just too frazzled to go.  There was nothing to be worried about though - I still got plenty of work done over the weekend but I got to do it without sacrificing my happiness.   Didn't get enough sleep but that's ok - made up for it Sunday night when I got home.   And even if I hadn't, it still woudl have been worth it, because really, what am I going to regret more when I look back in 10 years (or 10 days)?  Not getting enough sleep one weekend or missing out on a wonderful experience?  Yeah, I'll take sleep deprivation any day.  This isn't very coherent, I apologize.  But really I just wanted to thank you for exceeding my expectations and leaving me with wonderful memories that will hopefully make it a little bit easier to get through the next few potentially brutal weeks at work!
Thanks :)
me

1 Comments:

  • you and your adventures.... seems like every 2-3 weeks, you have some exciting yarn about what happened to you to spin. i'm kinda jealous ;-)

    By Blogger tcd111, At 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home