inner voices

Friday, August 17, 2007

Dear J. Crew,
Why do you assume that all of your customers have been blessed with excessively long torsos?  This is just not the case.  I, for one, happen to have a pretty short torso to match the rest of my short body.  And frankly, many of your tops look quite ridiculous on me, as they hit me not at the hip, where I think they're meant to hit, but rather well below, somewhere in the general crotch area.  Not cute.  Now you could fix this by, say, expanding your petites selection to actually include sweaters and other tops but so far you haven't done that.  Just a suggestion.  Because I really really like your clothes but I can't wear them if they look ridiculous!
Trying to give some love,
me

1 Comments:

  • I too love J Crew clothes but I have a slightly different issue--they don't really make shirts or dresses for women who are well-endowed. My breasts have been trying to squeeze into their adorable stapless tops and dressed for years to little avail. Sadness because they're clothes are oh so cute. I just think they have a very particular body type in mind for the people they want to wear their clothes--tall stick bodies.

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home