inner voices

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dear Mother Nature,
What is up with this humidity?? Seriously, it has been like 95% humidity (on top of 90 something degree weather) for the past 2-3 days. It is ridiculous outside!! It's almost too much just to stand there, much less go for a run (which I somehow did this morning). I can't even imagine how people manage to work outside in this kind of weather (except that I can because I know people who have to and it sounds really miserable).

Look, I like humidity, in moderation. I actually missed it when I lived in Colorado. Some people complain that it makes their hair frizzy but frankly it gives mine some much needed volume. That said, this is just too much. Please give us a break here!!

Thanks,
me

1 Comments:

  • preach it, sister! the 24 year old blonde woman, who passed me on the street on the street the other day while yakking into her cel phone, said it best when she said, "it's hot; it's crappy; it's really just shit out right now."

    all i gotta say, thank jeebuz for air conditioning.

    By Blogger tcd111, At 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home