inner voices

Friday, August 03, 2007

Dear Simpsons Movie,
Good job.  Two thumbs up.  I must say, I was a bit skeptical about how you would translate on the big screen.  Or about how you would translate into an hour and a half long story that I had heard was pretty much just a stretched out episode.  But you did pretty well.   We certainly laughed, that's for sure.  And I didn't walk out of the theater feeling like I'd wasted my $10, which is generally the standard that I hold all movies to.  In fact, I felt that it was $10 well spent AND that it was worth staying up way past my bedtime for (given that the movie didn't start until my normal bedtime...).  That's high praise from me!  So kudos and thanks for the laughs :)
With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home