inner voices

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Blades of Glory,
Thank you.  Thank you for exceeding my expectations.  Thank you for being exactly what I hoped, wanted and needed in a movie on a Tuesday night.  You were so funny!  I really don't know the last time I laughed so much at a movie!  And while I'm not normally a huge Will Farrell or Jon Heder fan, they were both outstanding - perfectly cast - in this movie.  I can't imagine anyone else playing those roles better.  And Pam from the Office was also wonderful. 
Anyway, you were just exactly what you should have been.  You didn't make any pretenses to be more and that was great.  I loved you for what you were and for what you weren't.  Thanks for making me smile, laugh, and forget about life for an hour and a half.  Oh, and thanks for only being an hour and a half!  There's some other movies out there that could learn from you in that regard...
With love and laughter,
Me

1 Comments:

  • dear blades of glory,

    ps. i love you too. thanks for giving us a great time on a random tuesday night!

    :)

    By Blogger lisa, At 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home