inner voices

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dear smoke detector,
Your antics this morning were unnecessary and unappreciated!!  All I was trying to do was steam up the bathroom to make myself feel a little better.  I'm sick and the steam does wonders for my chest congestion.  But you seemed to think that the steam = smoke and had to start beeping.  And then you WOULDN'T STOP!!!  Why not??  You have a little thing that says "push here to stop noise" but that didn't stop you.  Taking out the battery stopped you, but then you started up again (though at a slower pace) when I put the battery back in a few minutes later.  REALLY was all that necessary?  Especially on a day when I kinda felt like crap to begin with?  Did we really have to play that little game this morning?  Please let's not do that again, ok??
Thanks,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home