inner voices

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dear Me,
STOP HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON and WAKE UP IN THE MORNINGS!! It makes SUCH a difference to wake up and work out BEFORE work as opposed to after work (and certainly as opposed to not working out at all!!).  Getting those endorphins going in the morning has such an impact on me for the rest of the day.  Nothing else compares.  No amount of caffeine wakes me up as well as a good workout.  And nothing (well, almost nothing) is as certain to put me in a decent (meaning not totally crappy) mood on a weekday as an AM workout.  If I exercise in the morning, I am far less likely to send totally bitchy emails to my friends (yeah, sorry bout that yesterday...).  And far more likely to be productive at work.  Not to mention I'm more likely to actually be tired when it's time to go to bed at night!  So it's really a very self-reinforcing  cycle.  Just a really really hard one to start.  But I made it there this morning, and hopefully I'll get to the gym Thursday and Friday mornings too.  Then next Monday, it starts up again for real. 
So Cassie, listen to yourself.  Seriously.  Please.  It makes you a better person.  Or at least a more tolerable one.
With love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home