inner voices

Friday, April 06, 2007

Dear Mother Nature,
WHAT THE HELL???  Where did spring go?  What did you do with it and will you please bring it back?  I was really enjoying the warmer weather and I just don't find this to be acceptable.  I know that the warmth was unusually warm, and I'm not saying that it has to be that nice out but the 20s??  I mean come on.  That's December/January weather.  Not April.  It's Spring, not Winter.  Nothing about this weather is good (well, ok, the sunshine isn't bad, but that's it.  nothing else.).I do not appreciate that I had to bring back out my winter coat.  And while I refuse out of principal to bring back out my hat, gloves, and scarf, I can't say that I appreciated how cold it was waiting for the bus this morning.  So seriously mother nature, what's up.  Let's fix this.  PRONTO.
Not feeling the love,
Me 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home